Saturday, September 29, 2012

MOVIE NIGHT!

 Look at my darling little charmer.  Chowing down on a Little Ceasar's breadstick.  I just couldn't believe how cool this picture was.  If I only I really knew how to take good pictures all the time. 
 So I have come up with nicknames for my boys.  I just think it is a cool thing to do when blogging.  So I went into thinking well I have a white boy and a brown boy, but white and brown just won't work.  Ebony and ivory just seems to girly, but my dad calls them the salt and pepper boys.  And so from now on you will hear me refer to them as Salt and Pepper.  I am sure that you can guess who is who!  Haha
 So Mr. Pepper thought it was much more fun to be silly than to pose nicely for mom to take a pic. 


 And as you can see we all like to be a little goofy! 

 And Pepper really likes to steal the show.  Camera Hog! 

 Finally one of him smiling! 
This was a fun evening!  We decided that since it was $2 Tuesday at the cheap theater maybe we would go see the show.  Well we were way early, so we stopped by Little Caesars and got bread sticks.  Then sat on the sidewalk and ate them.  Of course the Salt and Pepper boys had to offer one to every person that walked past us.

They just crack me up.  Then for our entertainment of the evening we watched Ice Age 4.  Cute show.  The boys loved it.  I loved it that we were nearly the only ones in the theater and so when they got restless it didn't matter to let them run up and down the isles. 

You know life is good with my little Salt and Pepper!  Thank goodness for great family and friends who love and support us so much!  Have a great day !

1 comment: