Saturday, September 22, 2012

GREATEST DAY! ... Labor Day

For Labor Day I took DC and Ryder out to Egin Lakes at the Sand Dunes.  Man, I am so angry that I haven't been taking them there the entire summer!

 They had so much fun running and playing with their trucks, watching the silly college kids trying to fly their kites, and checking out the awesome dune buggies four wheelers and motor bikes that came zooming by!
 They especially had fun running as fast as they could and "wiping" out!

 The water was a blast especially because it was only like six inches deep and they could run through it or around it or whatever...



The only sad part was that we had to go home... oh and the  GIGANTIC pile of sand left in the car!  But oh what fun!

There is just something wonderful about being able to go out chill in the lawn chair and bask in the glory of how great and adorable your kids are and just watch them have the time of their lives!  I am so grateful for the precious time that I get to spend with my boys!

My very favorite time of day is first thing in the morning!  Every morning about 5:00 am both DC and Ryder will somehow sneak into bed with me.  And then about 7:00 they both wake up and we spend our best time together, like tickling each other, wrestling, and giggling!  I honestly don't know of a better way to start the day!  Every day is a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, looks like you guys had a great time!! The boys are so cute! We need to get together and do something! How's your schedule now?

    ReplyDelete